In this category we sharing all mods, which not suitable for other categories.
* Improved scripting window
* Added support for orthographic camera
* Added refresh custom shader button on material panel
* Added [shift] + WASD + [right mouse button] navigation
* Added support for undo / redo of object selection / deselection
* Added hot key for hide object (CTRL-H) and show object (SHIFT+H)
* Fixed / Improved rotation- and translation gizmo
* Added scaling gizmo
* Fixed terrain wireframe rendering
* Added support for interactive placement along face normal
* Improved debug rendering of light sources
* Added support to group selected nodes
* Improved spline editing, introduced concept of edit points
* Added support for interactive placement of spline control and edit points
* Added absolute (key x) and relative (key j) snapping tool for object rotation and translation
* Added Modding Tools
* Added support to modify BV
The hazard Warning Lights Extension is another global script that the principle of brake lights and daytime running extension follows expansion.
As soon as the wheels rotate in reverse, all known to the model flasher to be visible. The whole thing only works when the engine is running. Only the helper contrives so evenly about to reverse, that the hazard warning lights do not come on.
Since it may happen when braking the wheels briefly turn backward, the turn signals are partially shorted to see also there. But that is so far not even really bad, because they are indeed from dangers such as a decelerating vehicle warn. The same also applies if the vehicle rolls downhill backwards because for example. The slope is too steep.
The principle is: If the reversing light is on, and the hazard warning lights can be seen.