* Lumber yard – Wood train and sell point. Woodchip bunker and tip trigger over the woodchip wagon. Complete makeover to create a working lumber yard. Train send-off pays double for logs. Payout for manually loading woodchips is high.
* Grain Corp – Grain train and sell point added to upper West of the map. Main silos are off-map with a tunnel and tracks. Detailed sell point area with ramp, buildings, load pipes and silos. Train send-off pays double.
* Biomass heating plant – Larger with original refinery building. Fence and entrance recessed back from road. Added detail.
* Sandy Bay farm – Shed removed from corner and replaced with a more open layout. New silage bunker installed. Changed field layout. Various area changes and more detail added. Removed all bales from main shed and most of the straw. Fixed potato conveyor and enlarged trigger. Moved sugar beet conveyor for better access and widened the trigger. Changed the cow pasture grass to make a better track.
* Willow farm – Long shed added in place of the wood bunker. New silage bunker installed. Changed field layout. Various area changes, enlarged greenhouse area with added ramp, more trees, fence-hedge changes and more detail added. Moved potato conveyor and widened trigger. Moved old bale trailer prop and made a turn area for the sugarbeet bunker.
* Fields – Fields 20 and 34 fixed. Fields 8 and 11 ploughed and set for sale. Field 31 changed back to grass. Field 29 owned and sown with wheat. Field 26 enlarged, ploughed, hedge straitened, made open fence to field 25. Field 37 owned, ploughed.
* PDA Map – Upgraded to reflect changes. Added more detail. Removed all colour from fields. Removed and altered some text labels.
* All prices are higher with train sell points lower to compensate for the x2 send-off.
* Increased all silage silos to 500,000 per side. Wood chip bunkers are 250,000.
* Various terrain, object changes and additions map-wide.
* Sandy Bay farm has a good compliment of mid-range vehicles as well as the Biogas plant. Willow farm, the forest and the Lumber yard have nothing.
* This map performs perfectly at 60fps using Giants only equipment and tested with large amounts. Using mods requires the player to find the correct balance with mods vs map load. There is a single lag spike facing north from the main farm, my apologies.
Authors: Aussie_lee, Oxygendavid, KimG, Melfroy, Mappers Paradise
DOWNLOAD [502 MB]