This is Field Status, version 15.5, for FS15. It’s a Lua script that will display the status of all fields on your map.
It will show what percentage of each field is plowed, cultivated, seeded, and/or fertilized. For each crop planted, it will display the percentage of the field covered, and the crop’s growth state, cut/windrow, and withering. Bales that are on fields will also be shown.
Also displayed are the map name, number of fields, and the hectares and acres for each field, along with the total for the map.
* Re-design of Config system.
* Added the following features:
– Config screens display on the main HUD now instead of on a separate HUD
– Multiple Field Scan Lists
– Multiple Fruit Lists
– It’s now possible to configure which statuses are shown for each field
* Savegame0 issue on dedicated servers is fixed. The problem was, if you changed the map you were playing on, you would get a “mapname not found” error. Also discovered during testing that sometimes, the savegame0 directory wasn’t being created at all. That is fixed as well
* Allow display of the Map Overlay when Field Status is not active
* All Bales are now visually displayed on the Map Overlay screen (in addition to the bale count showing on the HUD). This includes bales that are not on any field
* When the HUD is activated, your character is frozen, so that you can do mouse functions without the screen moving all around. You can toggle this feature on/off by clicking on the word “FROZEN” on the HUD (the top line, next to “Field Status)
* 2 “secret” features that you will discover when you load it up
DOWNLOAD [78 KB]